The Presidio Museum Tours app includes a tour of the Presidio San Agustin del Tucson Museum and the Turquoise Trail in Tucson.
Tips for Use
- You must always “Allow” Tucson Presidio Museum Tours to use your phones location services. If you pressed “Do not allow” you must change it to “Allow” in your device’s settings.
- Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or cell service connection for the initial download as well as each tour you download.
- For Android users, you must have GPS turned ON and your location settings (in your device) need to be set to “High Accuracy.”
- Make sure that both your phone volume is turned On and Up to the highest volume.
- While learning about Tucson’s fascinating history, please make sure to be aware of your surroundings, and don’t look at your phone as you are crossing Downtown Tucson’s busy streets.
- Some of the Turquoise Trail Tour’s “Views from the Trail” will not be heard automatically, as they aren’t actually on the trail. If you’d like to hear about these areas, hit next and play the audio about the stop.
- If you are having problems with the app after trying all of these options, please email info@TucsonPresidio.com or call the Presidio Museum at 520-622-0594.
To get the best overview of Tucson’s history, we encourage you to take both tours. They will give you the complete picture of the past that was the foundation upon which today’s Tucson culture is built.