Co-Chairs: Yvonne Carrasco Clay, Jean Baxter
and Autumn VanDenBerg
The Presidio Museum’s usual “Fandango” event is a little different this year. “Fandango” means “a Spanish dance of celebration”, but this year the Museum is presenting an online auction, October 12-18.
Even though times have been difficult, the Museum is focusing forward with plans to provide a myriad of children’s programming (live and online) as well as continued cultural activities. We ask for your support!
Bid on artwork, gift cards, staycations and more, from the comfort of your own home!
YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE AUCTION SITE BEFORE YOU CAN BID ON ANY ITEMS! Follow these steps on the auction website to register to bid:
- Click here to open up the auction website.
- Click on “Register to Bid” at the top middle of the website.
- Enter the requested information.
- You may want to write down your password somewhere so you don’t forget it. Your login will be your email address.
- A credit card number MUST be entered to be eligible to bid, but nothing will be charged unless you win an item at the end of the auction.
- Click “Register” and you are all set!
- Each time you return to the website, you will have to enter your email and password in the boxes at the top left of the page.
- Check back often as more items are added and get ready to bid October 12-18!
ALSO DONATE $30 AND RECEIVE A GOODIE BAG
Purchase a “non-event” ticket for $30 and receive a free dessert and a “Fandango goodie bag” with a Presidio mug and heart ornament from the Andra Heart Foundation.
ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN PERSON AND BID ON USING YOUR SMART PHONE, AT THE PRESIDIO MUSEUM, OCTOBER 16th, 1-4pm and OCTOBER 17th and 18th, 10am – 4pm.