* Living History Day - The Life of a Child at the Presidio - Oct. 12, 10 am-3 pm
We are pleased to introduce our newest Junior Interpreters who will be participating in Living History today, representing the activities of children of the Presidio. Join us!
In addition to themed activities, other opportunities for visitors include:
* interactive demonstrations of children’s games and weaving
* soldiers practicing their drills and the hourly firing of a four-pound bronze cannon
* watching and learning how the soldiers fire their muskets
* pumping the bellows of the blacksmith’s forge
* candle making